Quality Fitness Trackers with Decent Price
Buying a quality fitness tracker does not necessarily mean that you have to spend a lot of money. The truth is that there are many quality fitness trackers with decent price on the market. Regardless whether you go for budget trackers from Fitbit or cheaper versions from China, a good thing to know is that all types of trackers have some quality features from which you can benefit of. The following are the top fitness trackers with decent prices below seventy dollars. All have their pros and cons, so pick something according your taste and personal preferences.
- Polar Loop 2 is a decent option, coming with a price of $69.95. This fitness tracker is made of very quality materials and comes with numerous notifications both for iOS and Android users. It displays messages, calls, calendar, and it can measure sleep patterns, daily steps and distance covered, as well as calories burned. Another nice feature is the silent vibration that reminds you to get active.
- Fitbit Zip is one of the top fitness trackers you can get for a good price of $59.95. It is very useful type of tracker that counts your steps, calories and distance covered, but you cannot track sleep or elevation. However, wireless syncing is done very easily and the Fitbit software is very user-friendly. If you want to own a basic fitness tracker on a budget, then Fitbit Zip is a good choice for you.
- Amazfit Arc comes with a price of $48.99 and it has many helpful features for you to enjoy. Besides top features, this fitness tracker also has a very strong battery life so you have nothing to worry about. It measures your heart rate, keeps track of your steps, distance, calories, as well as tracks your sleep. The wide range of good options and nice selection of features is what makes this tracker a solid choice at affordable price.
- Withings Go is an affordable tracker costing $44.95 and it also comes with wide range of good features for tracking distance, steps, sleep, and calories. Nice thing regarding Withings Go is that it can be worn on your wrist or you can easily attach it to your clothes. The display is pretty basic, but one of the strongest characteristics is its battery which does not require charging and can fully operate for eight months. Withings Go is also a water resistant fitness tracker, up to fifty meters, and you can automatically track your swimming sessions.
- Xiaomi Mi Band 2 is another decent fitness tracker, coming at very affordable price of $31.99. This brand comes from China and it can track sleep, steps, heart rate, and it can provide you with other notifications as well. There are also inactivity alerts and silent vibrations when receiving texts or calls. Although this fitness tracker is pretty basic in terms of specifications and features, it still delivers everything you seek from a fitness tracker at best possible price.