STAY HEALTHY AND LOOK BEAUTIFUL – Women’s health fitness tips
Eat Better, Feel Better and Look Better
In this fast-paced world people have forgotten to take care of their health. The rat race to earn money and success has led people to lead an unhealthy lifestyle. This is because people devote very little time to themselves. There is a saying that “health is wealth” which is true because good health will remain with us throughout our life and will help us to face challenges both mentally and physically. Alas, people fail to recognise it and it has become a trend to have inadequate sleep, unhealthy diet and overwork our bodies.
Nowadays we see women working shoulder to shoulder with men. Because of deteriorating quality of life, Woman’s health has been a major question. Though women seem to have a longer average life as compared to men, they are prone to sickness and bad health more than a man. A woman’s health is compromised practically in every step of life. Today we will share some women’s health fitness tips for a healthier lifestyle.
- It is important to reduce stress. Stress has many ill effects such as depression, infertility and heart problems. It is important to find some stress reducing methods and stick to it. According to experts, yoga and meditation provides both physical and mental strength and is a good way to fight stress.
- Exercise is important for women’s mental and physical health. A mix of cardio and resistance, stretching, yoga is recommended.
- Maintaining oral hygiene is important. Brush two times and floss your teeth daily. Visit a dentist regularly for clean-ups.
- Stop dieting! Instead consume a healthy and balanced diet with a mix of protein, fibre, fats and carbs. Include fruits and vegetables in your diet and avoid fried food.
- Eat in regular intervals and have all three meals on time and never skip your breakfast.
- Although Calcium is important for women but over dosage of it can lead to kidney stone and heart problems.
- It is important to keep yourself hydrated. So, drink plenty of water.
- A woman’s fertility may start declining from the age of 32. So, consult a doctor if you want to have kids.
- Using hot water during bathing causes premature aging of skin and dryness. Try to use warm water instead.
- Always let your emotions flow. Have a good laugh. If you are feeling low, talk to someone and take out your emotions.
- Don’t let stress of workplace overtake your mental health. Always maintain a balance between your work and private life.
- Take out time for your hobbies. Take a break sometime to shop your favourite dress, read your favourite book or watch your favourite movie.
- Spend quality time with your family and friends.
- Sound sleep will heal your body and help you to be mentally and physically prepared for the next day.
A mother is the greatest inspiration for her child and a wife is a support system of her husband. A small step towards health and fitness would have a huge impact on you and your family. Be a role model of your family and try following some women’s health fitness tips. Your happiness is their happiness and leading a healthy lifestyle would help you achieve your dreams while taking care of your loved ones.